Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's been a long time...

I was trying to post a comment on a friends blogspot with other moveable accounts (and they didn't work), so I reopened this one. To be honest - I forgot all about it. Early onset of dimensia? hehe. Just kidding. Of course I remember it now.
I started this blog when I first was getting into feminism HEAVIER. I think I've always called myself a feminist (since 15) - but I didn't spend much thought or analysis on it, until a couple of years ago. And I wasn't even radical yet.... I don't think anyway.
You'll find some ignorant things in here, and I'm sorry. I'm still cultivating things and since I wrote the last post in this blog - my views have been cultivated A LOT. I really believe that people REALLY start to change after 25 - that's the REAL coming of age, I think.
Anyways, going back to read some of these old entries was really fun. For one - there are things written in it that I actually disagree with now (like some of my language usage). So I wouldn't really bother trying to correct me on these issues - I'm very aware of them. But I'll let them stand because I'm very interested in my own progression. It's fun to watch.
I wrote a book once.... haha. I started it when I was 16 and finished it when I was like 21. When I went back to read the first part of the book, I was like, HOLY SHIT, this is SOOOOOO bad. I threw it away. But it's amazing how much we change, without ever really noticing...

No comments: