Saturday, January 17, 2009

One last thought for today:

Some women who dress provacotive are so self-important. If they totally dress with barely anything on and men don't give them the time of day - rather than admitting that MOST (intelligent) men aren't really all that attracted to that - they blame feminists for making men "wimps".
How can anyone be that self-important? Just because you dressed to get attention - doesn't mean you are entitled to it and the reality is that a lot of men think a woman who goes to the club half-naked is desparate. Desparation is NOT sexy - contrary to popular belief. When a guy approaches me and I get the desparate vibe from him, I'm totally disgusted. I have no reason to believe that men feel any different.
AND thats what a lot of women don't get. If you are half-naked and guys aren't jumping to talk to you - maybe there's a justifiable reason for it - not because they are wimps. I think that for a lot of men - if a woman gives it all up before he actually has sex with her, what's left? Especially if this woman isn't presenting any personality traits to further interest them. It's bad enough that women put pressure on each other to look a certain way but it just enrages me that women want to pressure men into liking it when they don't by calling them wimps.
Way to go for accountability!!! Lets just blame the men and the feminists, rather than analyzing our own actions!!!!
That would be like me blaming everyone else for my lack of friendships. The reality is that I'm quite shy and always have been and I blame myself, not everyone else. When will people realize cause and effect?

No comments: